Or for this week, should I say Watchers?
No, I shouldn’t. That sounds really ridiculous.
On the tail of last week’s post regarding my Five Years of Sandwiching Party, We’ve got a
video here from the event to show you just how crazy a bunch of sandwich loving individuals can get.
Besides the top five I mentioned in last week’s post, all of the sandwiches were standouts.
- American Heart Attack (a hot dog w/ mac and cheese)
- A hand crafted Turkey Burger
- A Primanti Bros. inspired sandwich, complete with a 6 pack of Victory Brewing Prima Pils
- Parker’s Banana Bread Sandwiches
- Tuna and Dill sandwiches
- Snickerdoodle sandwiches
- And last, but certainly not least a MONSTER sub sandwich with a wide selection of Italian meats.
Sadly, my pulled pork sandwich on King’s Hawaiian rolls did not finish in time for the competition.
On the upside, I’ve got about five pounds of pulled pork in my fridge for lunch and dinner all week long.
But onto the video! Take in the glory of the sandwich party that may become a yearly staple!
Until next week, Readers…